- Your Pass is activated for the purchaser’s use only and may not be transferred to another user.
- Your Pass will expire on 31 December of the year it is issued. Renewals can be obtained directly from GR&KK Pass at reduced rates as per the website.
- A Pass not collected from the registered location within 7 days of the arrival of your flight, will be forfeited.
- SA Express and SAA are distribution partners only and not liable for any queries, use or returns of the Pass. All enquiries are to be made to GR&KK Pass (Pty) Ltd directly.
- Once purchase has been confirmed, a no refund policy is applicable
- GR&KK Pass membership Cards entitle the card holder to claim advertised discounts as stipulated by all participating
establishments on each visit, GR&KK Pass (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any establishment choosing to withdraw
- GR&KK Pass (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for any incidents of theft, fraud or injury as a result of using the Pass.
- Specials, competitions and general advertisements will be disseminated via social media and other forms of electronic
communication. It remains the responsibility of the card-holder to notify the company of any change of contact details so as to ensure they receive full advantage of the GR&KK Pass benefits.
- Loss or damage of cards needs to be reported immediately to ensure cancellation thereof – new cards will be issued at a cost of R100 per adult and R50 per dependant’s pass.
- GR&KK Pass will not pass any contact information to any third party without permission – all information remains confidential.
- Card holders are encouraged to post reviews, photos and stories onto GR&KK Pass social media, using #grkkpass in order to
benefit from exciting competitions and lucky draws. Establishment ratings can also be done on the portal found at www.gardenroutepass.co.za
- The SA Express/SAA page is only valid for passengers flying on the JHB-GEORGE route, reduced rates apply accordingly. Cards must be purchased prior to your flight to qualify.